Here's the Dish
Executive Chef David Gwynn of Cypress Restaurant and Vertigo Burgers & Fries invites you to listen to "Here’s the Dish," a weekly culinary moment for the foodie in you. This segment airs on WFSU-FM each Friday at 3:04 pm ET.
Cypress Restaurant offers a creative southern-inspired menu featuring chef-cut meats, Gulf seafood, local produce and a diverse selection of wines and spirits. Vertigo Burgers & Fries features a chef-created menu of original made-to-order burgers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Here's the Dish in the subject line of your message.
- April 27, 2018 - How is a stock made?
- April 20, 2018 - What is a stock?
- April 13, 2018 - What makes a good salad dressing?
- April 6, 2018 - What makes a great burger?
- March 30, 2018 - What's the best approach for paring wine and beer with food?
- March 23, 2018 - Is there a rule of thumb for when to use fresh and dry herbs?
- March 16, 2018 - How do I know when it's done?
- March 9, 2018 - How do you pan sear a piece of fish or meat?
- March 2, 2018 - What is cheese rind and why is it important?
- February 23, 2018 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for selecting cheeses for an exceptional cheese board?