Education Insights airs on Mondays at 3:04 pm and answers your questions related to research, ideas, and challenges from the world of learning, schooling, and engaging minds.
Education Insights is brought to you by the team of professional educators at Cornerstone Learning Community, a preschool - 8th grade school where research based practices are employed to educate the whole child. You can find them at CornerstoneLC.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Education Insights in the subject line of your message.
- January 22, 2018 - What role do emotions play on learning?
- January 15, 2018 - What are some hallmarks of quality homework assignments?
- January 8, 2018 - What does research say about homework that leads to the greatest learning?
- January 1, 2018 - What does it mean to be a play-based learning environment?
- December 25, 2017 - What is a whole child education?
- December 18, 2017 - What does it mean to be kindergarten ready?
- December 11, 2017 - What is the difference between ESL, EFL, ELL and ESOL?
- December 4, 2017 - How can schools meet the needs of nonheteronrmative students?
- November 27, 2017 - How does motivation influence learning?
- November 20, 2017 - How can parents and teachers better understand and meet student needs?